It’s pretty obvious when you start the game, but there’s a ground collect in LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga. You have Kyber bricks, minikits, studs, etc., which can fully unlock upgrades for your characters or new characters. For now, we’ll see how to find all Datacards. These are essential for your Unlockable Cheats (which differ from those which simply require a code – learn more here) and Extra Modes.
Here are the locations of all Datacards:
- Mos Eisley (Tatooine)
- Mos Espa (Tatooin)
- Jundland Waste (Tatooine)
- Genosis (stalgasin hive)
- Kashirho (Kashyyyk)
- Canto Bight (Cantonica)
- Great Temple (Yavin 4)
- Federal District (Coruscant)
- Uscru District (Coruscant)
- Maz Castle (Takodana)
- Niima Outpost (Jakku)
- Sith Citadel (Exegol)
- Crash site (Kef Bir)
- Ewok Village (Endor)
- Crait Outpost (Crait)
- City of Clouds (Bespin)
- Echo Base (Hoth)
- Dragon Serpent Bog (Dagobah)
- Mining complex (Mustafar)
Check out the game guides video below for more details on how to get each. As for cheats and additional modes, they also require a certain amount of studs in addition to data cards. Keep in mind that you don’t need a specific Datacard for a specific unlock – each only requires one Datacard. Here’s everything that can be unlocked below:
- Studs x2 – For each Stud collected, earn twice as much. Requires a Datacard and 1 million Studs to unlock.
- Studs x4 – For each Stud collected, earn four times more than you normally would. Requires a Datacard and two million Studs.
- Studs x6 – For each Stud collected, earn six times as much. Requires a Datacard and eight million Studs.
- Studs x8 – For each Stud collected, earn eight times more than you normally would. Requires a Datacard and 48 million Studs.
- Studs x10 – Each Stud collected is worth ten times as much. Requires a 384 million Stud Datacard.
- Super GNK Droid – An invisible Golden GNK droid is added to your party. Requires a Datacard and one million Studs.
- Porg Companion – Provides a Porg companion that will fight alongside you. Requires a Datacard and 500,000 Studs.
- Wand Lightsabers – All lightsabers are upgraded into wands. Requires a Datacard and 250,000 Studs.
- Galaxy Rave – Galaxy Free Play becomes a big disco party with everyone dancing all the time. Keep in mind that you cannot progress at certain times due to certain characters dancing. Also, it cannot be used with Cantina Music. Requires a Datacard and 500 million Studs.
- Television Mode – Provides an old fashioned CRT filter to the screen. Requires Data Card and 250,000 Nails, and cannot be used in Retro Mode.
- Hologram Mode – All playable characters and ships have a hologram look. Requires a Datacard and 500,000 Studs.
- Retro Mode – Provides a retro style effect on the screen. Requires a Datacard and 250,000 Studs to unlock.
- GNK Civilians – All civilians are replaced with GNK droids. Requires a data card and 1,000,000 nails.
- Mumble Mode – Characters will mumble through all dialogue. Unlocked for free.
- Comical Weapons – Ranged weapons are replaced with more comical items. Costs a Datacard and 250,000 Studs.
- Rainbow Effects – Some attacks have their effects replaced with Rainbow Sparkles instead. Requires a Datacard and 250,000 Studs.
- Cantina Music – Turn on Chalmun’s Cantina music from A New Hope on a continuous loop. Cannot be used in conjunction with Galaxy Rave and costs a Datacard and 250,000 Studs.
- Big Head Mode – Playable characters are given giant heads. The effect does not apply to some. Requires Data Card and 500,000 Nails
- Pew Pew – Ranged weapon projectile sound effects replaced with characters making the sounds instead. Costs a Datacard and 500,000 Studs.
- Universal Translator – Playable characters understand all spoken languages (which they otherwise wouldn’t). Requires a Datacard and 500,000 Studs.
LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga is currently available for Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, PS4, PS5, PC and Nintendo Switch. For more details on the game, check out our review here.
Hi, I’m gameplaytrick.com, a website about games and helping gamers get the information they need. We always provide the most complete and earliest news as well as share tips and tricks on some games. Thank you for reading this post