Forza Horizon 5’s Mexico map has plenty of twists and turns for you to drift around in, events to complete, and a Hall of Fame to break into. All of this means you’ll set countless locations on your GPS to provide you with a convenient waypoint to follow, or head to buildings where the voice of the GPS will haunt you again. If you’re tired of listening to the robotic voice in your ear, here’s what you need to know to turn off the narrator’s voice in Forza Horizon 5.
Disable Narrator/GPS Voice in Forza Horizon 5
To disable this voice, open the menu at any time and select “Settings” from the “Campaign” screen.
From there, go to the “Audio” options, then scroll down to “GPS Voice” and change it to “Off”.
By doing this, you will no longer have the voice here telling you when to make a certain turn, or you will no longer receive “Welcome” messages every time you load the game.
If you don’t want to speak at all in-game, you can go a step further by also disabling the Radio DJ dialog in the same menu (it’s the option under GPS Voice).
When you’re done changing settings, press the Menu button on your Xbox controller to save the settings and get back to the high-octane action.
If you ever want to turn GPS voice back on, you can do so at any time by returning to the Settings menu and turning it back on.
That’s all you need to know about disable narrator voice in Forza Horizon 5. For more tips, tricks and guides, search emagtrends or check out more of our coverage on the game below.
- Microsoft rewards PC Game Pass free trial for Halo Infinite, Forza Horizon 5 and Age of Empires IV players
- Microsoft: Halo Infinite reaches over 20 million players; Forza Horizon 5 at 18 million
- Forza Horizon 5 vs Forza Horizon 4: which racing game is better?
- Forza Horizon 5 achieves biggest launch week in Xbox history with 10 million players
- Playground Games to make Forza Horizon 5 more accessible with sign language