F1 2021 is unsurprisingly a great racing simulation and an absolute treat for sports fans, but since its launch the game has encountered technical issues on the PS5 in particular. Ray tracing had to be temporarily disabled and then re-enabled, which was followed by disabling 3D audio earlier this month.
Now, 3D audio for PS5 headsets has also been re-enabled. The latest patch to the game apparently fixed the underlying issue and put the 3D audio functionality back into the game. Hopefully that’s the end of the game’s technical issues on the PS5.
Pther balancing issues and minor bugs were also fixed in the patch, such as updated driver name filters for career mode, sometimes players having negative resource points, etc. You can check out the full patch notes for update 1.07 below.
F1 2021 is available on PS5, Xbox Series X / S, PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
- Addresses an issue that prevents Xbox users from joining an online session with error WS10004
- Re-enabling 3D audio for PS5 headsets and resolving the underlying issue
- F2 ™ races that end due to the one hour delay no longer result in the allocation of incorrect positions.
- Fixed an issue where Pilot stats were reset to base stats and didn’t account for upgrades
- Addressed an issue where players could start a round ahead on certain tracks
- The Warp Sponsor will now correctly pay the Refer bonus after completing the objectives
- Driver name filters have been updated for career
- Resolved an issue where audio could drop during an extended playback period
- Vehicle halo will no longer have low shadow resolution
- The upper paddles of the Fanatec advanced paddle module will now be recognized correctly
- Fixed an issue with saturated background characters in press footage with HDR enabled
- Closing the game during the season transition in MyTeam no longer results in the absence of a team name, engine provider or sponsor for the user
- Viewing a highlight or replay after a race no longer changes game resolution on ultra-wide screens
- Fixed an issue where users could have negative Resource Points
- DRS beep audio level has been increased
- AI will no longer overtake the safety car at its end
- The collision setting will now be kept if it is changed between sessions
- Addressed issue where the ERS deployment setting could display “To Do”
- UDP: m_resultStatus no longer displays as active once the race is over
- UDP: the correct number of laps is now displayed in the final ranking
- UDP: Session history information from the previous session is no longer sent after a restart
- UDP: LapHistoryData will now be correctly sent for an active car following an abandonment
- On-Demand Leagues can now turn off AI Pools
- Very Short has been added to the session duration filter in the social game
- Ability to hide menu when customizing camera settings has been added
- Added quality options and sharpness slider for DLSS
- Chapters 3, 5, 9 and 12 rebalanced on the hard difficulty at Braking Point
- Chapters 3, 5 and 12 rebalanced on the hard difficulty at Braking Point
- General stability improvements
- Various minor fixes
Hi, I’m gameplaytrick.com, a website about games and helping gamers get the information they need. We always provide the most complete and earliest news as well as share tips and tricks on some games. Thank you for reading this post