Back 4 Blood is the latest cooperative zombie shooter from Turtle Rock, best known for releasing the Left 4 Dead series on PC and Xbox 360. This game features a new cast of likeable characters who have been thrown headlong into a zombie apocalypse. , and players can team up with each other to fight their way through hordes of the undead while picking up various weapons and pieces of gear along the way. If you wonder how to delete attachments in back 4 blood, here’s what you need to know.
Removing attachments in Back 4 Blood
The short answer is no, you cannot delete attachments in Back 4 Blood as desired. For example, if you pick up a gun with an attachment, you’re stuck with it and can’t just pull it out to use the base weapon. The only way to get rid of that particular scope is to find another attachment that will fit in that slot to replace it.
This can be a huge bummer for players because you’re basically stuck with whatever you find, and all of your attachment decisions on a weapon are final.
This means that you have to be very careful about the attachments you use on a weapon because you won’t be able to remove them, and the only way to do that is to just replace it with one you find in the game. It’s possible Turtle Rock will change things in a future update, but right now there’s no way to remove an attachment other than replacing it with another.
That’s all you need to know about how to delete attachments in back 4 blood. Be sure to search emagtrends for more tips and information on the game.
- Tencent Acquires Back 4 Blood Turtle Developer Rock Studios
- Back 4 Blood December Update Goes Live Tomorrow, Adds Offline Progression Campaign and Holiday Skins
- Back 4 Blood’s current difficulty level is too punishing, the devs plan to lower it in future patches
- Back 4 Blood roadmap reveals plans for new difficulty modes, co-op modes, maps and more
- Back 4 Blood Review – Fiending 4 Cards